Thursday, October 15, 2009

Working for the Weekend

Sooooo I created this in like April and sat on my ass and did nothing with it lol sorry haha so here I am its 2:48 in the morning, I just finished writing a paper and I’m watching Dargonheart. I totally forgot about this movie lol I used to love it when I was younger . The weekend is almost here and once again I have to work allll weekend at a job that I hate. One might ask why I would stay at a job that I hate. Well the answer is I have like zero responsibility, not really a good thing, but it mean that they don’t make me do anything lol I serve people and sit on my ass for 8 hours. That being said I’ve been there for 3 years so I’ll looking into moving on to bigger and better things. If I had it my way I wouldn’t be working with people anymore… 3 years of having to put up with stupid people and their shit has made me want nothing more then to work in a room all by myself lol I mean really! There is only so many times you can put up with people asking for where something is, you telling them and having them look at you like your speaking Latin or something! Haha my fav has to be last Sunday when a woman came in and asked for breadcrumbs. I told her “in the white fridge” (we only have the one white fridge and come on! it’s a fridge! Its kinda hard to miss). She looks at me clearly not understanding so I repeat myself and pointed, once again she looked completely lost so I repeted myself again and once more before she pauses (a look of pure concentration on her face) and replies “oh you mean the fridge!” UGH!! Hahahah really!? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment