Friday, October 16, 2009

in class....

Soooo I’m sitting here in my sex and folklore class bored out of my mind, you might think its interesting but its kinda the same as all folklore classes. Or it might just be because I’m in a lazy mood that I’m falling asleep. My friend just turned around and told me I look sick so I’m reeaallllyyy hoping that’s not the case. I hate being sick (but then again who actually likes it). So what I learned today: white liver is a folk sickness thought to be the result of being over sexed. That right! In more religious (surprise surprise) places if you have a high sex drive or if you like sex at all, you must be sick. Oddly enough this is mostly associated with women. Men actually complain when their wives want sex…..weird….. I guess the moral here is don’t go having sex boys and girls or you’ll get the evil white liver….. I don’t really know what that means buuuttt yeah…. This is totally going on top of the list of things I want to avoid, it’s right up there with not stepping on cracks in fear that my mothers back will without warning break.

No comments:

Post a Comment