Monday, July 12, 2010

Diary of a Fat Girl Part 2

OK, so the weather has not been my best friend when it comes to this weight loss thing. Over the last few days its been rainy or too damn hot. And just to make matters worse after years of avoiding the scale I hopped on today to weigh myself for my weight loss log book... and the result was more then depressing. Turns out the number was greatly higher then what it was the last time I weighed myself and greatly higher then what I thought. After the initial shock I found my self even more motivated to lose weight. If I was determined before I am even more so now. The plan for tomorrow is too break out the belly dancing DVDs and try to get into doing those again. They are pretty intense so fingers crossed they'll help.

No comments:

Post a Comment