Friday, November 13, 2009

My Lush Collection

Ok as promised (promised to who I don’t know cause I have no followers… but what can ya do ;) ) here is a list of the Lush products that I have in my house. This is the fist time I’m actually counting everything so I’m sure I’m going to surprise myself here with just how much I actually have.

Soaps:
Rock Star
Porridge
Sexy Peel
Extra Virgin Olive
I Should Coco
Honey I Washed The Kids
Pineapple Grunt

Bath Bombs:
Butterball
Sex Bomb
AvoBath

Hand/Foot/Body Creams:
Fair Trade Foot Lotion
Lemony Flutter
Sympathy for the Skin
Dream Cream
Vanilla Delite Lotion

Shaving Creams:
Ambrosia
Razorantium

Cleansers/Toner Waters/ Toner Tabs:
Dark Angels
Fresh Farmacy
Coalface
Ultra Bland
Ocean Salt
Sweet Japanese Girl
Angels on Bare Skin
Mask of Magnaminty
Aqua Marina
Herbalism
Tea Tree Water
Vitamin C
Tea Tree

Moisturizers:
Imperialis
Celestial
Enzymion
Ultralight

Body Butters:
Buffy
Aqua Mirabilis

Lip Balms:
Honey Trap

Massage Bars:
Therapy
Soft Coeur
Strawberry Feels Forever
Mange Too
Wiccy Magic Muscles
Business Times
Shimmy Shimmy
Heavanilli
Play Your Cards Right

Shower Smoothies:
Almond & Coconut Smoothie

Solid Perfumes:
PotionVanillary

Hair Moisturizer:
H’suan Wen Hua

Solid Shampoo/Conditioner & Liquid Conditioner & Hair Gels:
Godiva
Karma Komba
Hybrid
Gentle Lentil
Trichomania
Jungle Conditioner
Veganese
King of the Mods
Goth Juice
Rehab
Curly Wurly
I Love Juicy

Dusting Powers:
Silky Underwear

Deodorants:
Aromaco
Aromarant
T’eo

Jellies:
Joy of Jelly

Buttercreams:
Almond Butter
Ring of Roses
Lemslip

Shower Gels:
Slammer
Freeze
Ghost

Emotibombs:
Up You Gets

Bath Belts:
Ceridwen’s Cauldron
Aqua Mirabilis

Bubble Bars:
Flosty Gritter
Ma Bar
Creamy Candy
The Comforter
Bathos
Pop in the Bath
A French Kiss
Pleasure Dough
Hollywood

.......WOW lol

No comments:

Post a Comment